- Obama once stepped into quicksand. The quicksand couldn't escape and nearly drowned.
- Barack Obama once showed up late for an interview at MSNBC. They adjusted their clocks accordingly.
- On a high school math test, Obama put down "Change" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because saying "Change" enough can solve all the world's problems.
- Obama built Rome, Illinois in a day. It's not that big, but still...
- Obama made the Clintons disappear. Think about it, have you heard from either one?
- The Obama's calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Barack Obama.
- Jack Bauer wears Obama pajamas.
- In the Pepsi Challenge, 10% of people chose Obama...and he was like 14 at the time.
- Obama doesn't reply to my emails, even though I am really nice. Why?
- Obama was never addicted to cigarettes, cigarettes were addicted to Obama.
- Google asks Obama for results.
- If Obama misspells a word, your dictionary is wrong.
- Finally, the answer is Barack Obama, the question doesn't matter.
Cara Menurunkan Berat Badan Dengan Realistis
12 hours ago