Honestly now, I think that the best choice for a Vice Presidential nominee would be...
Why?, you ask.
I'll tell you why.
- I'm old. I'll be 80 on the day Little Barry turns 47. Young/old. That works.
- I have the experience of those years to balance Barry's inexperience of years.
- I am unmarried. I was a good girl as a girl and I've never married and I'm still a good girl. Barry wouldn't have to worry about his VP "partying down" or getting into trouble.
- Constitutionally, the VP has just two jobs. President of the Senate to break ties and back up in case the President is incapacitated in some way. Barry's very healthy - look at that picture his wife posted below - you know, the one in the surf! - he's very healthy! - so I wouldn't need to actually be backup...
- If I kicked the bucket before Barry's term is up, why he'd have the opportunity to choose whoever he wants to replace me, without worrying about electability...
- I'm a really cute little old lady. I could travel to places and be really effective. Everybody loves a cute little old lady.
I need my paper bag again!