Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Change We Can Believe In!


Good evening fellow Americans. As many of you know, I have had problems with the Republican party ever since that little misunderstanding awhile back in that Mpls Airport bathroom. Let's just say the party has been less than sympathetic...in fact they've been downright insulting, and unhelpful. Just for the record, jokes about my wide stance are not funny...and are in fact hurtful, and cruel. When the RNC said, "Hang it up, pal...no money for you", I realized it was time for a CHANGE. A CHANGE I CAN BELIEVE IN. A change that makes me tingly all over. Which is why I am thrilled to announce that I am now a proud new Obamican!

Now, some have reported that the above button was actually a manufacturer error, but pshaw, I say. The only error is, they got the name wrong... I don't know who that ....Larocco guy is, but the picture is perfect.

Why Obama? Obama not only doesn't make jokes at my expense, he is happy to embrace any disenchanted Republican who has for whatever reason, parted company with his party. (No, I don't mean "embrace" in the physical sense... get your minds out of the gutter).

I can't wait to start campaigning for my new heartthrob, mancrush, bff, favorite candidate! I love to travel! I love airports......uh...what?!

No comments: