Wednesday, September 10, 2008

View from My Window: The Smoking Gun!

I am feeling sick today. Just sick.

The Obama Campaign's opposition team in Alaska, has finally uncovered the one thing she can't possibly spin her way out of. Compelling photographic evidence of a cold-blooded murder!

I just saw the picture and it is irrefutable!

The good news: That little snow-tramp from Wasilly is finally finished!

The bad news: So is one of the greatest actors of our age.

No political figure can murder a much-beloved American icon in cold-blood, stand there smiling with pride over the dead carcass, and survive.

I must warn you before you scroll down any further: It's graphic and it's absolutely brutal...



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





That the Rethuglican Party would dare nominate this homicidal maniac for Vice President is just maddening!

Okay team. You know the drill: Let the image be spread far and wide, and let her reap what she has so callously sewn!

I'm feeling faint. I need to go lie down for awhile...

No comments: