Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I hate my country and all of the ignorant people who live there who don't vote for my husband.

'Sup? I'm Michelle Obama.

America needs CHANGE. Unfortunately stupid people, probably people just like you, are against that CHANGE.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you morons? Can't you see that my husband is the best thing to happen to this country in the last... Wait, when did I turn 18? Let's see... 26 years?!

Seriously, any wuss could defeat the world's second largest super-power; my husband could have done that himself in half as long! And he would liberate the Auschwitz concentration camp at Yalta in the same day. That's leadership.

So, y'all damn well better vote for my bitch- uh, husband, Buh-ROCK, or else y'all hate black people.

RACISTS!

1 comment:

Pizzaboy180 said...

if i were Micheline i'd never be proud of my country...after all we are the country that invented the television show The View, right?!