Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why we should elect the O-man in 08

How's it going? I'm Chase Michaels.

Because I'm currently enrolled in college, I have a unique outlook on life that other people should listen to. I may not have a real job, take regular showers, or get up before noon, but I do know why we need to elect B-Rock as the next president.

Reason Number 1: Obama girls are easy

Have you ever been to a Hillary rally? Man that place is full of crusty she-dudes and white dudes. Ever been to a McCain rally? Me neither, but I imagine it looks like a scene out of Cocoon. But let me tell you guys about the ladies at the O-man rally, they are h-a-w-t.

Just the other day, I went to a local Obama event-o-rino wearing my "Obama is my hommie" t-shirt. I sided up to this chick (I'd give her an 8.5 on the Chase-scale). I turn to her and say "I think Obama and his ideas on supply side economic stimulus with an substantial increase in the cap gains tax and trade barriers is really brilliant". I had no idea what that meant, but she dug it (in my pants)...you know what I mean?

Can you imagine how much tail I'm going net in the first 100 days of B-man's presidency? Awooooo... Chase out.

No comments: