Tuesday, June 17, 2008

US Foreign Policy. Pooh on you!

Uncle Ivan here again. Since I've been leading the war of words against the right wing wackos it's been pretty crazy.

Which is why I was amused to have discovered that Richard Danzig needed help crafting foreign policy that the everyman could understand. When he asked me I responded "Pooh"!

Mr Danzig told the Centre for New American Security: “Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.”

I was tired and really, really..., really needed a drink. I didn't want to talk about work. But now I realize my brilliance as well.

But I can't remember talking to him about Luke Skywalker. I wonder if it was a discussion of his light saber? He's a fine looking young man. I wonder if he supports my nephew? I'm sure of it.

I feel pretty.

Now go away and let me find a drink in peace. Or I'll sick Tigger on your ass.

No comments: