Saturday, August 30, 2008

Everyone vote for me in the form of my opponent!

First off, I just want to thank all of my supporters, who supported me, and who invested in America's future by voting, for me.

But this isn't about me. It's about you. You, who voted for me and shared my vision. Barack Obama also shares my vision - our vision!

But this isn't about me. It's about Barack Obama, who shares my ideals and is just so much like me.

John McCain is just like George Bush. Well, you know who's not like George Bush? That's right! Me! And neither is Barack Obama!

Barack Obama supports women's rights, just like I do! John McCain doesn't support women's rights. Not at all.

So, just remember. The future lies with you, not me. Come along and vote for change! Say it with me, "Yes, I can!"

No comments: